KAG provides spot purchase advocacy to Housing Associations, Local Authorities etc. We are directly commissioned or our services are
purchased by the housing association or local authority for a particular piece of work.
Examples of the work that we have undertaken:
• Researching alternative options as to whether a home needed to close down
• Support during closure of homes
• Supporting the changes from a residential care home to supported living
• Survey of residents about their needs and wishes from a service provider
• Individual advocacy for people involved in court cases.
For more information and a quotation please contact the KAG office
Siddeley House,50 Canbury Park Road Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6LX